UAE Corporate Tax Registration
With our AI technology, you can enjoy a swift and hassle-free registration experience. Trust Miragebooks to efficiently and effectively handle your tax matters.
Get started today and let us take care of your UAE corporate tax registration!
Easy 3 Steps
- Unbeatable Value: Get your Corporate Tax Registration for just AED 169!
- Seamless Process: Simplify it all with just 3 documents and a business address.
- Effortless Setup: Master it in minutes with our quick 1-minute video tutorial.
- Real-Time Assistance: We're just a click away – no bots, only real human support on WhatsApp.
Who needs to register for Corporate Tax in UAE?
In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), businesses that meet certain criteria are required to register for Corporate Tax. Here are some key points to consider:
- Resident Companies: Companies that are considered tax residents of the UAE are subject to Corporate Tax. A company is considered a tax resident if it is incorporated in the UAE, or if its place of central management and control is within the UAE.
- Non-Resident Companies: Non-resident companies that generate income in the UAE through a permanent establishment or a branch are also required to register for Corporate Tax.
- Taxable Income Threshold: Companies with an annual taxable income exceeding AED 375,000 must register for Corporate Tax.
- Mandatory Registration: It's mandatory for companies that meet the criteria to register for Corporate Tax within 30 days of becoming liable.
- Optional Registration: Companies that don't meet the criteria for mandatory registration can opt for voluntary registration if they wish to avail themselves of certain tax benefits or deductions.
It's important for businesses to be aware of their specific circumstances and consult with tax authorities or legal professionals to ensure compliance with tax regulations in the UAE. Tax laws and regulations are subject to change, so it's essential to stay informed about the latest requirements.
What is the rate of corporate tax in the UAE?
- 0% corporate tax rate applies to taxable income up to AED 375,000
- 9% corporate tax rate applies to taxable income over AED 375,000
When is the UAE corporate tax scheduled for implementation?
The implementation of corporate tax in the UAE was announced, and it became effective on June 1, 2023.
When should a business register for corporate tax?
All companies are required to complete the registration before filing their first corporate tax return.
Does a company need to register for corporate tax even if it doesn't meet the tax threshold?
Yes, all companies registered in the UAE are required to register for corporate tax, including those with zero taxable income.